Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România
Bine ați venit pe Forumul pasionaților de trenuri din Romania.
Sper ca ceea ce veți gasi sa va fie de folos!

Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România

Acest forum a fost creat pentru cei care iubesc cu adevarat trenurile din Romania!

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  CautareCautare  ConectareConectare  InregistrareInregistrare  

Distribuiti | 

Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
vanchorusebulgaria
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Numarul mesajelor : 318
Reputatie : 2506
Data de inscriere : 09/01/2011

MesajSubiect: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 10:49

Hi Smile

I want to ask you if someone will attend the event on Saturday 21-st April or any other day if he can buy me a ticket. Since the payment options are only available for Romanian citizens or Cash at Eventim.ro office. But for Cash at eventim.ro offfice I have to pick my ticket 12 hours before the event starts which means I have to stay one night in Bucharest ... I can come to Giurgiu with my bike to pick up the ticket and arrange the payment.
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

Numarul mesajelor : 12077
Varsta : 27
Localizare : București, Drumul Taberei
Reputatie : 14117
Data de inscriere : 17/08/2011

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 13:41

Eventim use to have the possibility to buy tickets using a VISA card.

http://brd-nastase-tiriac-trophy.ro/2014/bilete
Tickets available at Domo, Vodafone, Germanos, Orange, librariile Carturesti, Humanitas.

In Giurgiu you have:
Domo - Str. Bucuresti bloc 6/2
Orange - Str. Prof. Nicolae Droc Barcian, Bl.MUV 1, parter
Vodafone - Piața Unirii, bl. 92
Vodafone - Kaufland

vanchorusebulgaria
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 16:06

OMG, I was so many times entering the site but just focusing on EVENTIM way of purchasing. Not sure if they sell them anymore anywhere else but at BNR Arena since it's posted in the site from today they start. Damn I was too late  Crying or Very sad 
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 16:15

I think they are still on sale at all the locations (not only at BNR Arena and Eventim). There is only one way to find out, you have to cross the "Мост на дружбата".

vanchorusebulgaria
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 16:19

Yes, I will do it surely Smile There is an organised event with group bike crossing of the bridge this Saturday so I will go Smile
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Lun 14 Apr 2014, 16:28

I crossed the birdge Saturday with a group of cyclists (we went to Nisovo - Cherven - Bassarbovo - Ruse). As ussual, the Bulgarian side of the bridge was impecable, while the Romanian side was full of holes :(so a 2l bottle of Kamenitza fall from a bike and was punctured, so we had to let it there Sad( We had 6 more + 2 x Zagorka at 1l, but ... it's a pity to destroy the work of so many man (who created and bottled that beer) instead of drinking it.
We took a train from Bucharest to Giurgiu (2h45min... biking from București to the bridge takes 3 hours Smile) ) to conserve our energy for the Russenski Lom.

Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy   Astazi la 09:41

Sus In jos

Tennis event in Bucharest BRD Nastasse Tiriac Trophy

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» tren Bucuresti - Moscova
» IR 1015 „SARATOV”: Saratov - Ungheni - Bucuresti Nord - Ruse - Varna
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România :: DIVERSE :: DISCUTII LIBERE-