Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România
Bine ați venit pe Forumul pasionaților de trenuri din Romania.
Sper ca ceea ce veți gasi sa va fie de folos!

Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România

Acest forum a fost creat pentru cei care iubesc cu adevarat trenurile din Romania!

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  CautareCautare  ConectareConectare  InregistrareInregistrare  

Distribuiti | 

NS-Olanda

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
Mergi la pagina : Inapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Caspar

Numarul mesajelor : 226
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Hoorn, Olanda
Reputatie : 2090
Data de inscriere : 04/12/2011

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Vin 06 Mai 2016, 19:55

Idiots are everywhere, also in my hometown... Shocked

The cabinsounds you can hear: 0.38sec = All doors exept the door with the conductor are closed
At 42 sec you can hear the traindriver is unloading the breakes.
At 49 sec the ''dong'' means, all doors closed, also the last door with the conductor. The train can now depart.

This man is lucky, about two minutes later is a cheduled train on the other track in opposite direction.
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

Numarul mesajelor : 12033
Varsta : 27
Localizare : București, Drumul Taberei
Reputatie : 14068
Data de inscriere : 17/08/2011

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Vin 06 Mai 2016, 20:34

You should change your law: in Romania every train must use the horn before starting to move, even on shunting Smile Also, in Romania it is prohibited to cross the tracks except designated passages, but the fine was eliminated about 10 years ago. Actually, the law says ,,It is prohibited to cross the tracks on foot or riding animals" (so nothing about riding bikes).

However, in Romania if you have a first class pass, the conductor won't send you to second class because you didn't validate the pass on some machines on the platform you didn't know what they were for and had nothing written on them.

Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Vin 06 Mai 2016, 20:50

The problem here is, the overpath is closed, you can see them go down in the first 15 seconds. The conductor is doing this 40 seconds before departuretime. There is a small blue machine on the platform with a yellow light. When the light allumes, the conductor can turn his key in the machine to close the overpath. After doing this, the red signal turns green, in this case green ''flash'' and the conductor can close the doors and the train can depart. Some people know this procedure and know when the overpath is closing, the train isn't departing immidiately. (in the situation of this station when the train has 2 trainsets, the conductor has to walk 100 meters to the second trainset in the rear of the train, because this IC train goes into a tunnel near Amsterdam, and the regulations tell that the conductor must take place in the last trainset when the train goes into a tunnel section, in case of any evacuation). It can take sometimes more than two minutes when he is not so fast...
This overpath has even an extra grill under it to prevent people who will bend under it.
Sus In jos
Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Vin 06 Mai 2016, 21:34

New Railwaybridge

A large new railwaybridge, 17 meters wide 255 meters long and 8400 tonns of weight will being placed on its location tonight in The Netherlands. This bridge will cross the highway A1 and therefore our bussiest highway is closed this night.

Its being told that this is the largest construction ever in the world which is being moved at once. There is even a live stream on our television to watch the operation (which take hours...) It's certainly spectacular.

Livestream:

Under the bridge:

It contains as much iron as the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Sus In jos
Adrian78
Administrator
Administrator

Numarul mesajelor : 9196
Localizare : Hunedoara
Reputatie : 11832
Data de inscriere : 05/10/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Vin 06 Mai 2016, 22:57

Și la noi schimba un podeț intre Banita si Petroșani lucrează durează din mai pana in decembrie doar putea face fundația si sa aducă portretul gata numai să îl monteze
Oricum începe distracția pe lângă cele 4 ore de scoatere a linie de sub tensiune si închidere fir 1 de la Crivadia la Petroșani circulă doar un singur tren de marfa in multipla tractiune
Sus In jos
Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Lun 09 Mai 2016, 14:22

Private railway operator Connexxion has 1 regional branchline in The Netherlands, and operates with 'Protos' trainsets.
These trainsets are from FTD Dessau in Germany.
There are only 5 of them operational in the world, Connexxion is the only company who bought them in 2007. The sixth trainset was a prototype, and was intented to rebuilt like the other 5 trainsets, but FTD Dessau was bankrupt and 'Compania de Transport Feroviar Bucuresti' bought the bankrupt company in 2008 and the Romanian company had no intention to rebuilt the sixth trainset. For that case Connexxion bought 1 GTW trainset from Stadler. FTD Dessau is bought again (from the Romanian company) to another German company in 2012.

Protos:

Space for wheelchairs and bikes. In this case my bike.

A lounge in the frontpart.

Second class seats. The seats are the same as your Desiro seats? although the color is different.

I Like this train, especially for it's purposes as a regional train. It's quiet, accellerates fast, and
looks modern.
Sus In jos
TonyCFR

Numarul mesajelor : 419
Varsta : 16
Localizare : Alba Iulia
Reputatie : 1129
Data de inscriere : 25/02/2015

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 14 Mai 2016, 19:39

I like Protos train, looks nice. It is quite square.

Stie cineva care e treaba cu trenurile Mat '64? Am citit undeva ca erau sa fie retrase, dar mai sunt Mat 64 pe linile NS?
Sus In jos
Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 14 Mai 2016, 20:52

Mat '64 isn't in operation anymore sindce april 2016. One train will be conserved in the NS Railwaymuseum. Other trains are getting scrapped. New CAF trains and Stadler regional trains will enter next years. Because there is a huge shortage of rolling stock at this moment, some 40 old doubledeck cars from the 80's will return on the tracks this summer. Shortage is such a problem, that sometimes not everybody on the platform can enter the train, and have to wait for the nextr train. I even had the problem that the traindriver refused to drive the train from Hoorn to Alkmaar because there were too many passengers for the short train to ensure a safe train ride.
This problem seems to be a political one.

I saw a new Stadler train on a testdrive.

And there was a Eurostar trainset in Netherlands for testrides last two weeks:

This Eurostar is the longest trainset in metres ever on the NS tracks.
Sus In jos
TonyCFR

Numarul mesajelor : 419
Varsta : 16
Localizare : Alba Iulia
Reputatie : 1129
Data de inscriere : 25/02/2015

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Dum 15 Mai 2016, 19:32

Thank you for information Caspar, it was very useful and it is shame that they no longer are used. I like the doubledeck trains, they look nice. Wow, many people there must go on trains, here not. That is interesting though and nice pictures Caspar. The Stadler looks nice and the other train too!
Sus In jos
dan tm
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Numarul mesajelor : 3650
Reputatie : 4637
Data de inscriere : 16/07/2014

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 09:59

Prin alte parti in vagoanele nefolosite nu dorm boschetarii care la urma le dau foc.

http://trainlodge.com/en/home-page/
Sus In jos
Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 18:00

That ''train'' is situated just along the regular tracks, and from 05.00h till 01.00 in the night there are 22 trains per hour per direction there, so I think it's not a place for a real good sleep... Further more, it's located in a business district, with large offices in the backyard like the national Taxinstitute etc. Not really an area for tourists. On the other hand, with 22 trains per hour between here and Amsterdam Central stration, you are always fast in the center of the city.
The coach in the middle of the train, with all the colors, is a former Belgium-bistro car.

A few kilometers away, there is also a train which get a second life. This one has to be transformed to a restaurant in the future. As you might see, it are actual 2 cars from 2 different trainsets put together. (2 pantographs, so 2 motorcars)

This is at Amsterdam Lelylaan station.

Offtopic, near this trainstation, some tramstops away, there is the only Romanian restaurant of Amsterdam, called Restaurant Moldavië (Dutch for Moldova) with owners from Bacău and good food.
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 18:26

Caspar a scris:
Offtopic, near this trainstation, some tramstops away, there is the only Romanian restaurant of Amsterdam, called Restaurant Moldavië (Dutch for Moldova) with owners from Bacău and good food.

They have "mici" at 1,5 euro... in Romania they cost between 1,5 lei (0,33 euro) and 2,5 lei (0,55 euro). Twisted Evil

Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 20:23

I was in that restaurant a month ago, to get the ''Romania feeling'' Embarassed  Compare to other restaurants in Amsterdam it was not expensive for the quality and quantity you get; te portions were huge.

But here comes the point, when a Romanian asks me in Romania what people like me in Olanda are getting salary per month, and I say 2000 euro, they are only focussed at the amount of 2000€. And they will not hear that the prices (for living) here are higher than yours. A CFR trainticket for example is about 50% of the price of an NS ticket. A drink at a terrace coast about 2 or 3 euros here.

But Netherlands is cheaper than Germania or France when it comes to trains and supermarkets etc (10-15%), while most jobs in Netherlands are higher paid than there. Very Happy
Sus In jos
Dr2005
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 22:22

Caspar a scris:
But Netherlands is cheaper than Germania or France when it comes to trains and supermarkets etc (10-15%), while most jobs in Netherlands are higher paid than there. Very Happy

Yet, I paid 3 euro for a 1,5l bottle of wather in Amsterdam... after I walk 30min to find a store that sells this. That's extremely expensive, in Belgium and Luxembourg it's at least 2 times cheaper the same bottle (Spa Reine). However, the rest of the supermarket prices appeared to be quite good and, except tobacco products, close to the ones in Romania. So, if I, at 228 euro/month salary say the supermarket prices are affordable... than they really are affordable.
But I bet the bikes and bike parts are more expensive than in Romania Smile)

The transport is, indeed, more expensive - 44 euro for Amsterdam - Bruxelles, with no posibility to charge my phone and no Wi-Fi) in 3h23min... for comparason, București - Craiova, 209 km, 3h14min costs about 15 euro and you have the possibility to charge your phone or laptop. But I think the train and public transport fares are almost the same in the Western Europe (I mean (except Switzerland, wich is expensive as hell). And in Romania you don't have to "check in" your travelcard in the station Smile

If you go to the city centre of Bucharest, a cheap beer is about 2,2 - 2,5 euro... so close to the prices in an average European bar. Of course, in the countryside you'll find the same beer at less than 1 euro.

Caspar

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Sam 25 Iun 2016, 22:52

Correct, the prices in Maramures are half of Bucharest I found myself. A bottle of Spa Reine costs in a normal supermarket (not those at the trainstations or other AH-To Go supermarkets) about 0,6€ for 1,5 liters. But when you buy the same bottle in a fridge (cooled) that cost up to 2 euro's for 0,5 liters. We don't have a culture like Romania to buy bottles of water, because everybody drinks tapwater, which seems to have even better standards here as ''Spa'' bottles, if I have to believe the drinkwater companies. I like the water here, there is no chloride smell and taste.

The kilometer price of NS is lower than DB and the same as in Belgium.
A lot of people here have abonements for cheapers trainrides, for example, you can buy a "weekend vrij'' abo for 29€ a month, for that you can travel each weekend from friday 18.30- till monday morning 04.00 for free, and execpt of the rush hours (06.30-0900 and 16.00-18.30h) with 40% discount on all trains during the rest of the week. Or there is an abo for only those 40% discount on all trains exept rush hours for 50€ a year. 60+ persons can buy on top on that 7 days of free travel for just 20€ per year etc etc.

The IC Amsterdam- Brussel is extremely slow, Between Schiphol and Den Haag, it is running behind a local train which stops everywhere, and therefore the maximum speed will never reach more then 80km/h there. Also in Den Haag there is a scheduled stop of about 8 minutes and Rotterdam also. After the Fyra highspeed train failed, the regular IC to Brussels must return, but both Netherlands and Belgium didn't attempt to make a good trainpath for it. It's a shame, because the section Schiphol- Den Haag is one of the few sections where 160km/h is allowed here exept of the highspeed line. Also, in Belgium the train makes a detour via Brussels National airport, where almost nobody from Netherlands want's to go to.
It's a never ending story that train, our 2nd minister of transport had to leave her position because of that last year.

Before 2012 this IC did Amsterdam Brussels in 2.51hours. Sad

A good mountainbike can be bought here from 600€. For example a Batavus, which is a famous (in Netherlands) brand.
Gazelle bikes are also populair because of their sustainability and will cost a little bit more. But you have also bikes for 200€ at grocery stores, which are of course, less quality. I recently replaced my bike-chain for 15€ inclusive the costs for the shop who did it for me. A tire for a normal bike cost +-15€ when you have a good one.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: NS-Olanda   Astazi la 20:27

Sus In jos

NS-Olanda

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» NS-Olanda
» Vagoane străine
Pagina 3 din 5Mergi la pagina : Inapoi  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Urmatorul

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum